Monday, December 6, 2010

Stuff from Old Blog

Draft: Friends

I wrote this poem by closing my eyes and just writing because my chest and head hurt and I needed to vent:

i don'
t know how it happened
it just did
some things happen that
way
you know?
one minute we'
re in the doorway and then
bam
in the next room
door closed
don'
t know how it
happened
still don'
t
just happened
some things happen
that
way
you know?

what are we doing
what are we doing
ewhat are we doigng
awhat dre we doign
euhgiueu we...it doesn'
t matter!

panting i looked over
and
smiled
and i just couldn'
t stop and now i still
can'
t i just couldn'
t believe it
you know?
just one of those things
just happened.
heart pumping
beating
heat from everywhere
just one of those things
that happened
you know?
friends

friends friends fierends
fiends friends fiend sifend firend
fired firedn friend fire red fired
friend friend friend firnen dmf
]frined friends?

rolling across through the
doorway
and into the next room
light
soft
sweet
kisses
"nice", she said
jacket falls off
clothes gone
bed
"stay there and stay warm
i'
ll be right back?"
into the bathroom
i wrap myself in her blanket
and she gets back and she'
s smiling and she is so pretty
and then she comes over and we

just one of those things that happened
you know?
friends.

she came to my bed later that
night
just to cuddle
and we slept
it was nice
been a long time
you know?
just to hold and to kiss
and to smell and to...yeah
is it weird that i get
jealous?




Twist: My Brother Is Gay...

my mum: justin (my bro) went clubbing with [insert ex-girlfriend's name here], apparantly she's bi now
me: oh, she's been bi forever
mum: oh, and i wanted to give you some news. well, that would've made an interesting threesome
me: oh...oh mum...oh...gross...geez

No comments:

Post a Comment