Sunday, October 24, 2010

New Terrifying Dream

So, I was sleeping at someone's house last night, and I had a killer of a freaky dream. I actually woke up still feeling the creepy sensations on me, kind of shaking a little.

All it was was me looking in the mirror and on my chest there was something small. I knew it was a radiation burn. When I touched it, it was like fish scales and it peeled back and it hurt - I mean it really burned. You're not supposed to feel pain in dreams. Then it would spread across my chest, looking like scales, and spread over my shoulder and onto my back.

And that's it. That repeated itself like six times and then I woke up, terrified. Just thinking about it now freaks me out and gives me a very uneasy feeling because I can picture it so clearly in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment